Thursday, July 9, 2015

Night Etchings: Enjoy the Fruits of Your Labor

What profit has the worker from that in which he labors? I have seen the God-given tasks with which the sons of men are to be occupied.
He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also, He has put eternity in their hearts, except that no one can find out the work that God does from beginning to end.
I know that nothing is better for them than to rejoice, and to do good in their lives, and also that every man should eat and drink and enjoy the good of all his labor; it is the gift of God
Ecclesastes 3: 9-13.



Thank You, Lord the work that You have given me. Allow me to be wise and fruitful with the monies that I receive, yet allow me to take time to enjoy my fruits with my family, with my friends, and with those in need.
Lord, in those days when I am in need of work, of basic needs, I pray to You, my Sustainer, to not allow pride to be in the way, but know that I am allowing others to give blessings, as I will do, again, another day.
Lord, thank You for all You do and may I sleep in peace tonight, knowing I am in your Arms. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment