Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Morning Inception - Prayer of Jabez

Oh, that You bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain-1 Chronicles 4:10





1) You would bless me indeed: Name the ways God has blessed you and give thanks.


2) Enlarge my territory: Are there tasks or opportunities that You want me to do today that I may be ignoring?


3) That You Hand would be with me: Name the tasks and hurdles You will have for me today and I pray for Your strength to do them in Your will


4) That You would keep me from evil: Who or what may be a temptation for me today?


5) That I may not cause pain: Who may I might be hurting or neglecting? May You turn that situation into a blessing!


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment