Friday, July 17, 2015

Mid-day Thought: My Rock and My Fortress

For You are my Rock and my Fortress; therefore, for Your name's sake, lead me and guide me. -Psalm 31:3


When a man and a woman who love each get married, the Bible says that they become one. This means not only are the man and woman a team, but also are so close they feel each other's pain. If one is hurt by another's comment, then the other feels the hurt as well.
When we become Jesus' in heart and soul, whatever we do can effect the way others look at us, no matter if its good or bad. The psalmist prays out that God, for the sake of His name lead and guide him for God is as solid as a rock and sets up a defense like a high-walled fortress.
Pray for guidance in anything and God will lead you through in His name.

No comments:

Post a Comment